CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - System Administrator for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C006
Project: Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Consulting Service: System Administrator for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C006
Duration of assignment: 12 person-months
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One of the purposes of Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project, implemented by Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP), is to support the digitization of social welfare programs into the "e-welfare" system to streamline benefit and service delivery. The “e-welfare” system is expected to digitize all social welfare programs. As development of the system is ongoing, several modules have not been developed yet.
MLSP is seeking to recruit a qualified national consultant who will be responsible for the system administration and technical support for the “e-welfare” system.
- an experienced system administrator who has at least 5 years of work experience in this field including coding and documentation, knowledge of database backup procedures, virtualization and recovery systems;
- experience of developing and maintaining with similar systems is an advantage;
- experience with Linux and Red Hat servers including NGINX and cluster configurations;
- experience with server administrations, Kubernetes containers, VMWare and firewall;
- knowledge of servers, SAN and NAS and connections among them;
- experience working on State Information Support System (data exchange registration system, authentication system, etc.) is an advantage;
- a BS degree in computer science or computer engineering;
- at least mid-level written and spoken English skills;
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
i. Cover letter in English and Mongolian
ii. Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian
iii. Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
iv. At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
For complete terms of reference, please refer to the consulting service recruitment notice posted at www.adb.org/projects/tenders/country/mon.
All interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s Consultant Management System at csrn.adb.org before 30 March 2022.
online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents
will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed firms will be
more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation
Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Room 403, State Owned Building 11
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia