CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - Developing Strategy for Vocational Education and Skills School (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C19
Project: L3065-MON: Ensuring Inclusiveness and Service Delivery of Persons with Disabilities Project
Consulting Service: Developing Strategy for Vocational Education and Skills School (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C19
Duration of assignment: 2 person-months
The Government of Mongolia is implementing the "Ensuring inclusiveness and service delivery for
persons with disabilities project" (Project) with a loan from the Asian
Development Bank (ADB). The overall aim
of the project is ensuring access to
employment for a person with disabilities (PWDs) by increasing access to
services and livelihoods and self-reliance of PWD.
Key project stakeholders and institutions include the
project Executing Agency (EA) which is the Ministry of Labor and Social
Protection (MLSP); the Implementing
Agencies (IAs), including the EA´s Population Development Department of MLSP,
and the Ministry of Health (MOH) on early identification of CWD; the local
authorities and the disabled people's organizations (DPOs).
The project outputs are 1) Early identification of
children with disabilities (CWD) strengthened and institutionalized, 2) Service
delivery for PWD improved, 3) Access to the physical environment improved, 4)
Work and employment prospects of PWD improved, and 5) Strategic development to
support PWD implemented.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
EA aims to strengthen the institutional capacity of the National Vocational training centers of the GADPWD. Vocational training and Skills school is the only institutional vocational education service provider for persons with disabilities in the country and more than 100 disabled students enroll each year to study in various vocational training sectors. As the need of training disabled youth in the respective sectors increases for widening the employment opportunities of them, the capacity on providing the vocational training need developed and require strategic planning for Developing the vocational education systems and improve the strategic plan for the schools.
- At least master's degree in social science, employment, and vocational education field (copies of diplomas shall be submitted);
- Having experience in developing a strategy for the Professional education and training organization or have previously worked in the professional education sector
- Have experience in developing strategic policy documents
- Have experience in developing comparative analysis papers in the field of employment in the context of the employment;
- Have proficient knowledge of written English and Mongolian;
- Have worked in the public and private sector in (vocational training sector) at least more than 5 years;
- Demonstrated experience in working with the Vocational training centers;
- Have a knowledge of a technical approach in the field of disability
- Experience in working with persons with disabilities and disabled peoples organizations;
- Have experience working with the local authorities (public organizations)
- Experience in community-based rehabilitation models, accessibility, and barrier-free knowledge for disability is an advantage.
- Good skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and research skills.
Applicants required to submit the following documents along with the EOI:
(i) Application letter in English and Mongolian
(ii) Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian in ADB format
(iii) Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
(iv) At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
Only online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation Unit:
Loan 3605/ Grant 9191-MON: Ensuring Inclusiveness and Service Delivery for Persons with Disabilities Project
Ulaanbaatar city, Chingeltei District, United Nations Street -5,
Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, 1st floor