CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - Proxy Means Test Process Specialist (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C002
Project: Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Consulting Service: Proxy Means Test Process Specialist (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C002
Duration of assignment: 6 person-months
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One of the purposes of Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project, implemented by Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP), is to update the poverty targeting system and the Integrated Household Database (IHD) with more accurate data to be better able to reach those in need through support for the next round of the proxy means test survey based on a new methodology.
MLSP is seeking to recruit a qualified national consultant who will provide support for data collection process management and analysis and assessment.
- Master’s degree in economics, international development, social policy, or similar;
- 10 years of experience in developing social protection programs and conducting social surveys, prior experience in conducting poverty targeting level surveys and surveys to determine household livelihood level using PMT methodology would be an advantage; and
- work experience on projects funded by ADB or other international development organizations and fluency in English are required.
APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Cover letter in English and Mongolian
- Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian (ADB format)
- Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
- At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
For complete terms of reference, please refer to the consulting service recruitment notice posted at www.adb.org/projects/tenders/country/mon.
All interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s Consultant Management System at csrn.adb.org before 21 September 2022.
Only online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed firms will be contacted.
For more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation Unit:
Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Room 403, State Owned Building 11
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia