CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - Software Developer 1 for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C004
Project: Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Consulting Service: Software Developer 1 for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C004
Duration of assignment: 12 person-months
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One of the purposes of Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project, implemented by Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP), is to support the digitization of social welfare programs into the "e-welfare" system to streamline benefit and service delivery. The “e-welfare” system is expected to digitize all social welfare programs. As development of the system is ongoing, several modules have not been developed yet.
MLSP is seeking to recruit a qualified national consultant who will be responsible for development of the remaining modules of the “e-welfare” system.
- at least 5 years of work experience in the IT field;
- worked as a software developer for three or more major IT projects;
- experience of developing and maintaining with similar systems is an advantage;
- experience with ReactJS, Java Spring, Node.js and API (REST and SOAP);
- experience working on State Information Support System (data exchange registration system, authentication system, etc.) is an advantage;
- a master's degree in IT or higher; and
- high level of written and spoke0n English is preferred.
APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Cover letter in English and Mongolian
- Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian (ADB format)
- Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
- At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
For complete terms of reference, please refer to the consulting service recruitment notice posted at www.adb.org/projects/tenders/country/mon.
All interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s Consultant Management System at csrn.adb.org before 7 July 2022.
Only online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed firms will be contacted.
For more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation Unit:
Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Room 403, State Owned Building 11
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia