CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - Database Administrator for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C012
Project: Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Consulting Service: Database Administrator for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C012
Duration of assignment: 12 person-months
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One of the purposes of Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project, implemented by Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP), is to support the digitization of social welfare programs into the "e-welfare" system to streamline benefit and service delivery. The “e-welfare” system is expected to digitize all social welfare programs. As development of the system is ongoing, several modules have not been developed yet.
is seeking to recruit a qualified national consultant who will be responsible
for the database maintenance and technical support for the “e-welfare” system.
- at least 5 years of work experience in the IT field;
- worked as a database administrator for three or more major IT projects;
- experiences of working with databases, preferably Oracle and related technologies;
- experience of developing and maintaining with similar systems is an advantage;
- experience working on State Information Support System (data exchange registration system, authentication system, etc.) is an advantage;
- a master's degree in IT or higher; and
- high level of written and spoken English is preferred.
APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
i. Cover letter in English and Mongolian
ii. Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian
iii. Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
iv. At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
For complete terms of reference, please refer to the consulting service recruitment notice posted at www.adb.org/projects/tenders/country/mon.
All interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s Consultant Management System at csrn.adb.org before 30 March 2022.
Only online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed firms will be contacted.
more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation
Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Room 403, State Owned Building 11
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia