CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - Software Developer 1 for Integrated Household Database (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C009
Project: Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Consulting Service: Software Developer 1 for Integrated Household Database (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C009
Duration of assignment: 8 person-months
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One of the purposes of Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project, implemented by Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP), is to update the poverty targeting system and the Integrated Household Database (IHD) with more accurate data to be better able to reach those in need through support for the next round of the proxy means test survey based on a new methodology.
current methodology for compiling household databases needs to be updated as
part of the goal of delivering social welfare services to target groups. As the
methodology is updated, the software used to build the database will also need
to be updated. MLSP is seeking to recruit a qualified national consultant who
will be responsible for updating the IHD in line with the updated methodology.
- an experienced software specialist who has at least 5 years work experience in this field including coding and documentation, knowledge of database backup procedures, and recovery systems;
- experience with ReactJS, Java Spring, Python, Node.js, Oracle, MySQL and API (REST and SOAP);
- experience of developing and maintaining similar systems is an advantage;
- experience working on State Information Support System (data exchange registration system, authentication system, etc.) is an advantage;
- a BS degree in computer science or computer engineering;
- at least mid-level written and spoken English skills;
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
i. Cover letter in English and Mongolian
ii. Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian
iii. Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
iv. At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
For complete terms of reference, please refer to the consulting service recruitment notice posted at www.adb.org/projects/tenders/country/mon.
interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s
Consultant Management System at csrn.adb.org before 30 March 2022.
online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents
will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed firms will be
more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation
Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Room 403, State Owned Building 11
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia