CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - Database Administrator for Business Intelligence System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C008
Project: Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Consulting Service: Database Administrator for Business Intelligence System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C008
Duration of assignment: 15 person-months
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One of the purposes of Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project, implemented by Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP), is to support the digitization of social welfare programs into the "e-welfare" system to streamline benefit and service delivery.
Business intelligence (BI) system has been developed and implemented for MLSP to automate reporting processes, reduce data duplication and errors and help make effective decisions from various data sources using appropriate tools and software.
MLSP is seeking to recruit a qualified national consultant who will be responsible for stability of the system, resolving technical issues and effective use of the system.
- at least 5 years of work experience as a database administrator;
- be familiar with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation;
- knowledge and experience with MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL is an advantage;
- knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, SQL, programming languages and API;
- ability to visualize algorithmic structures;
- knowledge and experience with Talend Server is required;
- at least a bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering;
- mid-level of written and spoken English skills; and
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
i. Cover letter in English and Mongolian
ii. Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian
iii. Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
iv. At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
For complete terms of reference, please refer to the consulting service recruitment notice posted at www.adb.org/projects/tenders/country/mon.
All interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s Consultant Management System at csrn.adb.org before 30 March 2022.
online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents
will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed firms will be
more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation
Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Room 403, State Owned Building 11
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia