CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - Software Developer 1 for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C004
Project: Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Consulting Service: Software Developer 1 for Integrated Welfare System (National Individual Consultant), Package No. C004
Duration of assignment: 12 person-months
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One of the purposes of Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project, implemented by Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP), is to support the digitization of social welfare programs into the "e-welfare" system to streamline benefit and service delivery. The “e-welfare” system is expected to digitize all social welfare programs. As development of the system is ongoing, several modules have not been developed yet.
MLSP is seeking to recruit a qualified national consultant who will be responsible for development of the remaining modules of the “e-welfare” system.
- at least 5 years of work experience in the IT field;
- worked as a software developer for three or more major IT projects;
- experience of developing and maintaining with similar systems is an advantage;
- experience with ReactJS, Java Spring, Node.js and API (REST and SOAP);
- experience working on State Information Support System (data exchange registration system, authentication system, etc.) is an advantage;
- a master's degree in IT or higher; and
- high level of written and spoken English is preferred.
APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
i. Cover letter in English and Mongolian
ii. Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian
iii. Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
iv. At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
For complete terms of reference, please refer to the consulting service recruitment notice posted at www.adb.org/projects/tenders/country/mon.
All interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s Consultant Management System at csrn.adb.org before 30 March 2022.
Only online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed firms will be contacted.
For more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation Unit:
Second Shock-Responsive Social Protection Project
Room 403, State Owned Building 11
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia