CONSULTANCY RECRUITMENT NOTICE - C8: Gender Specialist (National Individual Consultant)
Project: Loan 3065/Grant 9191-MON: Ensuring Inclusiveness and Service Delivery of Persons with Disabilities Project
Consulting Service Package No. C8: Gender Specialist (National Individual Consultant)
Duration of Assignment: 4 Person-Months
The Government of Mongolia is implementing the "Ensuring inclusiveness and service delivery for persons with disabilities project" (Project) with a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The overall aim of the project is ensuring access to employment for a person with disabilities (PWDs) by increasing access to services and livelihoods and self-reliance of PWD.
Key project stakeholders and institutions include the
project Executing Agency (EA) which is the Ministry of Labor and Social
Protection (MLSP); Implementing Agencies (IAs) consisted
of the EA´s Population Development
Department of MLSP, and the Ministry of Health (MOH) on early identification of
CWD; local authorities; and disabled people's organizations (DPOs).
project is categorized as an Effective Gender Mainstreaming (EGM) and a gender
action plan (GAP) has been developed for the project. Each output has at least
one relevant gender-related indicator and the Design Monitoring Framework includes
9 out of 17 indicators of which data must be disaggregated by sex. The key
gender actions are summarized in the GAP which is required to be monitored and
reported quarterly progress and annual reports.
The EA is implementing the Participation Plan (PP), which ensures the involvement of civil society organizations/DPOs in the project media campaigns, employment services, and monitoring activities among others.
Thus, the EA is looking for an experienced gender specialist to support the EA and the PIU in coordinating and monitoring the implementation of GAP and Participation plan for the project.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The objective of this consultancy is to support the MLSP and PIU in implementing the project Gender Action Plan (GAP) and Participation Plan (PP) and provide inputs for the regular monitoring reports produced by the project team. The main task of the consultant is to ensure that the GAP and PP are fully implemented and monitored, monitored and reported.
- At least bachelor’s degree in applied social science or relevant field. Master’s degree would be an advantage;
- At least 5 years’ work experience as a gender and social development specialist;
- At least 2 project experience financed by international financial institutions, particularly by ADB;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Mongolian;
- MS Office proficiency such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., and excellent web research and navigation skills;
- High professional and personal integrity;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the relevant stakeholders and implementing agencies;
- Ability to function independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
All interested firm should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via ADB’s Consultant Management System by 26 December 2021 following the link below:
Applicants required to submit
the following documents along with the EOI:
- Application letter in English and Mongolian
- Curriculum Vitae in English and Mongolian in ADB format
- Copies of diploma(s) and certificate(s) /English translation required/
- At least 2 Reference letters from past employers /English and Mongolian/
Only online submission of EOIs will be accepted. EOIs lacking required documents will be disqualified from evaluation. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
more information on the assignment and submission, please contact the Project Implementation
Loan 3605/Grant 9191-MON: Ensuring Inclusiveness and Service Delivery for Persons with Disabilities Project
Ulaanbaatar City, Chingeltei District, United Nations Street -5,
Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, 1st Floor
 See details on https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/project-documents/48076/48076-002-rrp-en.pdf